Monday, March 2, 2015

Harriette Taylor - amazing secretary !!

 Tonight's update is another for the beautiful girl who was one of my favourite new OnlyTease models last year.  Harriette Taylor is a tall, stunning, and hot brunette who looks fantastic in this gorgeous secretary outfit, wearing hot lingerie and black pantyhose underneath !!

 Sadly, I think it is more unlikely than not that we will see Harriette again, as I believe she cancelled at the last minute the last couple of times she was booked for OnlyTease.  She had two amazing shoots last year, and looked gorgeous in both.  She really seemed prime to be one of the next great "regular" OnlyTease girls, but unfortunately it doesn't look to be unfolding that way, and there has been no sign of rebooking her for the past 4 or 5 months now.

 I definitely wish we had lots more sets from this beauty, though.  She is absolutely stunning, and also exactly "my type" of tall and stunning brunette I most like to see shooting for OnlyTease !!


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Harriette