Sunday, March 25, 2018

Naomi M - amazing cute "Sodapop girl" in pink tights !!

 Today's update is for a beautiful girl who is so hot and absolutely one of my favorite OnlyTease models of the last couple years or so.  Naomi M looks so cute and girly in this amazing set, dressed as a fun "Sodapop" waitress all in pink, with pink tights and a cute petticoat on underneath.  She is so cute and pretty and to me she has such a warm and friendly "girl next door" look.

 Naomi M had her first shoot about a year and a half ago, and she has been so amazing ever since and really growing on me more and more and becoming one of my favorites.  She is so fit and I really just think she is one of the most beautiful all-around girls.  She looks so friendly too and I just love her radiant and beaming smile.  This cute outfit is so perfect for her too, as she looks so girly.  Naomi is so nice and she's a one I really hope we'll keep seeing a lot more in 2018 and beyond...

 This set is so awesome too in the cute "diner" setting.  She has such pretty eyes as well....  Naomi is such an all-around beauty, and she still hasn't had her first shoot yet this year, but I'm really really hoping she'll be in the "lineup" for OnlyTease for May or June or so.  She is absolutely one of my newer favorites and also one of the models I am most excited about for all she might do in future shoots.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Naomi-M













































1 comment:

  1. So BGM returns with an everyday "Girl Next Door" cutie. More updates would be welcome.

    ReplyDelete