Sunday, October 25, 2015

Abigail B - Little Miss Muffet !!

 Tonight's update is for an extremely beautiful girl who I strongly feel is one of the prettiest models ever to grace the pages of OnlyTease.  I am sure that I have posted about Abigail B several times before on this page, but she is so lovely that I really want to share another set with her.  She looks incredible in this fantastic set, dressed in the cute "Little Miss Muffet" fancy dress costume with tan pantyhose underneath !!

 Abigail B first shot for the OnlyAllSites at the very beginning of 2014, and over the last two years she has been a comprehensvely great model for OnlyTease.  She just has a flawless beauty, and such a cute face combined with a fit physique.  I think she is outstanding in every facet.  She just has the most adorable facial expressions, and cute cheekbones and dimples.  She also has a bit of an exotic and sultry look.  She is one of my personal favorites of all time.

 I think she also looks so sexy in those flesh-toned tan pantyhose, and she looks so adorable wearing the cute petticoat underneath her fancy dress.  She honestly just seems like a really great girl who truly enjoys shooting for OnlyTease.  She is absolutely top totty.

 I am also very glad to write here that Abi is booked for her next OnlyTease shoot this November, and this is definitely something to look forward to !!  I really think that Abigail is going to be a great site regular for years to come.  She is just a truly outstanding glamour model and Lads' mag girl right now in the UK.  She is also very popular on OnlyTease, what with her extremely high level of beauty.

 Abigail is just fantastic, so I really hope you enjoy these incredible pics.  This set is one of my favorites of all time from OnlyTease.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Abigail-B