Monday, October 12, 2015

Anastasia - provocative hottie !!

 Hi there !!

 In the first place, I would like to apologize as I have not posted on this page for a few months.  I will explain that this page was only meant to be a secondary page to my main page "Elite Tights," as sometimes I did not feel like cramming Elite Tights with all of the updates I wanted to at one time.  This page was sometimes meant as "overflow," but for some periods of time it was a great stand-alone blog, which focused more on just glamour models, without caring what type of legwear they were wearing.  For "Elite Tights," I usually exclusively stuck to OnlyAllSites sets where the girls were wearing pantyhose, but not stockings.  However, for this page, I kept it as a mix of stockings and tights sets.

 Anyway, now that the long explanation and apology is over with, let me get back to the content and what will (hopefully) be more regular updates.  Today's update is for a girl who has probably been one of the most standout babes of more recent OnlyTease history.  Anastasia is a fit brunette hottie who most recently appeared for OnlyTease in 2013, but she is/was definitely one of the most popular girls during her tenure of shooting.  Anastasia is a girl who was such a vigorous and aggressive poser, and she had such a dynamic "personality" in her sets.  It is not hard to see why she was so often requested by much of the OnlyTease membership, as she was so provocative and sexual in her pictures.  Her sultry looks to the camera are just amazing.

 I think Anastasia moved on from OnlyTease just to concentrate on her own sites, and she hasn't been on the horizon now for a few years.  She looks amazing in this set from her, is was one of her later ones, where she wears a tailored blue dress, with black stockings underneath and purple lingerie.  She is a really gorgeous girl who also really knew how to work the camera and tease.  She is actually one of the girls I'd most love to see a "comeback" for to the OnlyAllSites, as well...


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Anastasia