Monday, January 5, 2015

Alana Chase - OnlyTease Hall-of-Fame !!

  Today's update is for a girl who is one of the best and most prolific of the past era of OnlyTease.  If there was a "Hall-of-Fame" section of the OnlyAllSites, Alana Chase is a girl who would almost surely be inducted.

 Alana is a great girl, and was also best mates with Natalia Phillips (another girl who was an OnlyTease legend)....  Alana and Natalia did several amazing duo shoots for OnlyTease a few years ago (sample pic at bottom), but Alana also had a great run of solo sets in her own right.  I think that at first, Alana rode Natalia's coattails a bit into OnlyTease prominence, but then, Alana really began to emerge as a fan-favourite glamour model.

 I think for a while, back around 2009 - 2010, I really did not give Alana's shoots much attention at all when she shot for OnlyTease.  However, seeing her pair up with Natalia made me want to check out her solo sets more, which led to Alana becoming a favorite model for me as well.  Eventually, I really began to enjoy her sets with a passion.

 I was quite sad when Alana stopped shooting for OnlyTease a few years ago.  I think since then, she has still done some commercial modeling, but has generally left UK glamour in the recent past.  She is without a doubt one of the great models of all OnlyTease history.