Friday, January 23, 2015

Bexie - MAJOR impending comeback !!

 Today's update is for a girl who I hope I can soon say is one of the best current models of OnlyTease.  Bexie is a blonde stunner who had one shoot last year for OnlyTease, but then was unable to make the next few shoots she was booked for.  It seemed she would not be more than a one-hit-wonder, but it was just announced that she was booked again for OnlyTease next week, this January!.... (I will post sample pics when they become available on "Elite Tights", my other blog).

elite-tights.blogspot.com

 I am VERY excited to see more of this girl, as she is absolutely gorgeous; and so tall, blonde, and radiant.  I think if she had had more than one shoot in 2014, she'd have easily challenged for "Newcomer of the Year."  She is a standout-hottie and definitely a great potential "regular" model.

 Here is Bexie looking absolutely stunning and sweet in a hot tennis outfit, from her debut shoot.  Just from these few pics, it easy to see why so many people are so high on her.  Bexie is just seriously HOT and will hopefully be one of the next great models we have.