Thursday, December 31, 2015

Hollie - radiant blonde hottie !!

 Good evening and Happy New Year to you all !!

Today's update is for a beautiful girl who I definitely think is one of the best but perhaps a bit less-frequently-seen models of the last few years.  Hollie is a gorgeous blonde who shot for OnlyTease several times between the years 2012 and 2014, but she hasn't shot now for about a year and a half, so it is a bit unknown if or when she will be back.  I definitely hope she will come back to the OnlyAllSites soon, and I know she has done some other modeling fairly recently; so I really think that there is still hope we will see this friendly-smiley beauty again.  She looks amazing in this cute college-disco outfit, wearing black opaque tights underneath her uniform, and a very short tartan skirt !!

 Hollie is a really gorgeous girl who I think is potentially one of my top-few favorite OnlyTease models.  Like I said above, she just hasn't shot that much so far and only a bit sporadically, so she is one of my favorite girls who is one of the less-frequently-seen ones.  I'd love for her to be more than a flash-in-the-pan and to see her become a top OnlyTease regular.  I think she has all the beauty and hot assets to be one of the best OnlyAllSites models, if only she can string together a few more shoots.

 I will definitely let you know if she gets rebooked in the future.  Hollie is one of the models I'd most love to see make a comeback.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Hollie