Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Kaitlin Gray - radiant and busty blonde !!

 Today's update is for a beautiful girl who is another great newcomer of 2015, and she has already had two shoots for OnlyTease.  She just had her second amazing shoot for the OnlyAllSites in November.  Kaitlin Gray looks absolutely stunning in this hot set, wearing a tight red-and-black clubbing dress with black tights on underneath !!  She is such a beautiful and radiant girl, and the tight minidress hugs her hot curves so well.

 Even though Kaitlin has had two shoots already, I honestly have to admit that she is a girl who I have kind of overlooked a bit so far in her OnlyAllSites career.  I have to say that there have been so many amazing models in the second half of this year, to the point that I haven't given every girl the attention they truly deserve.  Kaitlin is gorgeous though and she is honestly just beginning to catch my eye.  I think she could be one of my favorites before too long.  So far, it has not been said yet when her next OnlyTease shoot may be, but I am hoping for early next year.

 Kaitlin is really pretty... She has that hot "busty barmaid" look in my opinion, and she looks like she could be quite flirtatious and cheeky in real life.  She is really gorgeous and that tight red-and-black dress she is wearing is just stunning.  This outfit shows off her amazing curves so well.  She is just honestly eye-catching and jaw-dropping, so I really hope you enjoy these pics and check out more of Kaitlin by clicking on my link BELOW !!


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Kaitlyn-Gray