Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Jayne M - crop-top hottie !!

 Tonight's update is another for the beautiful girl who I think is easily one of the hottest current OnlyTease models.  Jayne M looks amazing in this stunning set, wearing a cute all-black outfit with a turtleneck crop-top, a short skirt, and black pantyhose on underneath !!

 Jayne made her debut for OnlyTease in the middle of 2014, and she has just gone from strength to strength since then.  She has had numerous shoots over the last year, and she is also booked for her next OnlyTease appearance this November, which is something that I am very excited about.  This set in particular is actually from her very first shoot, and you can honestly kind of see how much her look and confidence has evolved since the summer of 2014.  She is just a stunning lady who I definitely think is at least in my top-4 of favorite current models.

 I just think that Jayne is by far one of the hottest current OnlyTease girls, and she is such a standout.  She has that true "supermodel" look, and such a fit physique and hot face.  I think she is gorgeous and she has every positive asset.  She is by far one of my favorites and I know I am just really glad that she is such an active girl for OnlyTease in the present.

 I also can not wait for her to do more new sets and outfits in her next shoot.  She is one of the girls I personally most look forward to, by far.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Jayne-M