Sunday, November 15, 2015

Jodie Piper - hot blonde in tan pantyhose !!

 Today's update is for a beautiful girl who was one of the best OnlyTease models for a couple of years earlier this decade, as well as one of my personal favorites.  Jodie Piper looks stunning in this amazing set, wearing a cute casual outfit with tan shorts, and tan pantyhose on underneath !!

 Jodie Piper is a gorgeous girl who just looks so friendly and radiant.  She was one of my top favorites in the time she was active, and I think it is a big shame that she quit modeling for OnlyTease after her last shoot for the OnlyAllSites in early 2014.  I definitely hope that she will come back one day, but whether or not she does remains to be seen.  I think she has still been active in other modeling and glamour work in the UK, so I do not think that a comeback is out of the question.

 I absolutely love this set with Jodie, and this is one of the more recent sets that she has done.  She just looks gorgeous and I love the "big hairstyle" she had for this shoot.  She is stunning as she poses in just her tan pantyhose, with her white underwear on underneath.  Jodie is such a friendly looking girl, and she is definitely one of the prettiest OnlyTease models of all time.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Jodie-Piper