Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Laura H - stunning secretary !!

 Tonight's extra update is another for the beautiful girl who I strongly feel is one of the hottest current OnlyTease models.  Laura H looks amazing in this hot secretary set, wearing a cute outfit with a short patterned miniskirt, a tight black blouse, black pantyhose, and long boots !!

 Laura H is a gorgeous girl who is one of the most frequently shooting current OnlyTease girls.  Honestly, I have talked about her several times before recently on my pages, such as THIS post here, so I'm not going to waste time rehashing all of her amazing accomplishments for the OnlyAllSites.  It will suffice to say that she is tremendously beautiful and I also think she is going to continue to be a great model for the future, as she is booked for her next shoot next January.  The more I see this girl, I am just in awe of her beauty.  She is so legitimately stunning, and I love her long brunette hair and her gorgeous face.  She is such an angelic, spectacular, and feminine beauty, and she looks gorgeous in this hot outfit.

 I absolutely love what Laura is wearing in this set, as she looks fantastic in the black pantyhose and boots.  I also love how she plays with her short skirt and does lots of poses to where you can see her hot thong underneath !!  I also like the sexy style of bra she is wearing... Irregardless of the outfit, though, Laura is an amazing beauty who pulls everything together, and she is just fantastic in every regard.  She is definitely one of the most gorgeous girls I have ever seen.... She is absolute perfection.

 I know I am really looking forward to Laura's next OnlyTease shoot in January.  She has been shooting so much over the last few years, and she has really put together a quite sizable and varied portfolio for an OnlyTease model.  If you want to check out more of her (which I'm sure you do), just click on my link directly BELOW !!


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Laura-H