Sunday, January 10, 2016

Demi J - the most beautiful girl.

 Today's update is for a beautiful girl who for last year I voted as both my "Model of the Year" and "Newcomer of the Year" for OnlyTease.  Demi J is such a cute and absolute stunner, and she looks so amazing in this outfit; wearing a tight purple top, lavender skirt, and black stockings and yellow lingerie on underneath.  She is so cute and I also loved the hot wavy hairstyle she had for this photoshoot as well.

 Demi first shot for OnlyTease in early 2015, and then the rest of last year she came back firing on all cylinders and shot several more times.  Her most recent shoot was in November of last year.  She quickly built up a great profile of sets and she looked amazing in so many outfits.  She is such a beautiful girl and definitely already one of my top-3 or 4 favorites of all time, as she is so hot.  I think she has such an insanely pretty face and such a cute and sweet look.  She is really one of the best girls, and also a one who I think is a bit underrated so far in the grand scheme of things.  She is really quite special and I think this particular set shows off her natural hotness and amazing physique.

 I honestly expect Demi to be back a lot more to OnlyTease in 2016.  She is definitely a girl who is on the ascendant with her glamour modeling, and she really seemed to fit in so naturally with the OnlyAllSites setting last year.  She is just a great girl and this is one of my favorite sets with her.  She looks so captivating in just the yellow lingerie and black stockings.  Her figure is absolutely breathtaking and she is one of the prettiest and most photogenic OnlyTease girls of all-time.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Demi-J/