Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Laura P - stunning brunette hottie !!

 Today's bonus update is for a beautiful girl who I strongly feel is one of the hottest past models of OnlyTease, and who I also feel is perhaps a bit forgotten about today as one of the best long-term contributors to the OnlyAllSites.  Laura P was a great glamour model in the UK and a great OnlyTease "regular" between the years 2007 and 2012, but she hasn't shot for a few years now with practically nothing said about why she hasn't been rebooked.  She looks amazing though in this stunning set which was one of her last ones; in which she wears a casual outfit with jeans, and tan pantyhose and blue lingerie on underneath.

 Nothing as far as I can find or recall was ever said on the OnlyTease forums about this Laura "retiring" from glamour modeling or not wanting to shoot anymore, but she just did not get booked again after her last shoot in early 2012.  (She also used to be very frequent on some of the babeshows, but in my casual looking I haven't seen much from her either on those in the last few years).  I think it is quite a shame she hasn't been back recently, as she is so pretty and she has such a sultry look.  Anyway, she really was one of the best models for quite a long time, and one of my past favorites.  I really wish she would come back, and she is definitely a girl worth plugging for on the OnlyTease forums, as maybe she could get contacted again and a rebook arranged?

 Laura shot so many great sets over six years worth of shooting, so if you want to see more of her just follow my link BELOW !!


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Laura-P