Saturday, January 16, 2016

Jemma Louise - tall and stunning brunette !!

 Today's update is for a tall and beautiful girl who first shot for the OnlyAllSites late last year, and who is really starting to grow on me as one my favorite newer models.  Jemma Louise is an amazing pretty brunette who looks incredible in this hot set for OnlySilkandSatin, wearing tan pantyhose underneath her satiny nightwear !!  She is really beautiful and she has such a pretty face.

 Jemma really seems like she is on the fasttrack to being one of the next top OnlyTease "regulars," and she has already had three shoots in what seems like a very short period of time.  She is so pretty and she has such a hot face and such long legs.  I absolutely love this set with her and this is one of my favorites she has done so far.  She looks so polished and sophisticated in this hot satin-nightwear outfit.  Her long legs look amazing in tan pantyhose.

 Jemma is so beautiful and she is one of the girls I really can't wait to see lots more of in the near future.  I really think she is going to be one of the ones we keep seeing back for many more shoots.  If you want to see more already of her first sets, just follow my link BELOW to her OnlyAllSites profile !!


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Jemma-Louise