Thursday, February 25, 2016

Abigail B - kute kitty-kat !!

 Tonight's update is another for the pretty girl who I definitely think is one of the top few OnlyTease models currently going, and just definitely one of the hottest models of all-time.  Abigail B is a cute and stunning brunette who looks so amazing in this fantasy set; dressed as a kute "kitty-kat," with cute ears and tan stockings underneath her cute corset outfit.  She just so engaging, and also easily one of my top-few favorite current models.

 Abigail first shot for OnlyTease in the beginning of 2014, and over the last 2+ years she has easily been one of the slam-dunk top models.  In almost every aspect, whether it comes to how often she has shot, to her high set-scores, or just to her incredible beauty, she stands as one of the top and most identifiable current models of OnlyTease.  I'd definitely say that she is one of the faces of the franchise right now.  She is just so cute and in every way she is fantastic.  I think she is so photogenic and one of the best and most adorable personalities, and also a go-to girl.

 I remember seeing some glamour pictures of Abigail before she ever shot for OnlyTease in late 2013, and all I could think was how much she stood out and how great she was going to be on the OnlyAllSites.  She is honestly one of the minority of girls who has met every expectation and then some.  From her first shoot onward, she has been so legitimately hot and has shot so frequently over these last two years.

 More good news is that Abigail is booked for TWO shoots coming up for OnlyTease; one at the end of this month and another in April.  I know in this case I speak for everyone when I say that we ALL can't wait to see more of Abigail.

 She is just incredible and this cute fancy-dress kitty-kat costume is one of my favorite sets with her.  I think she is so pretty and she is already building a profile of sets to become one of the best girls of all time.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Abigail-B