Monday, February 8, 2016

Chastity - satin nightwear hottie !!

 Today's update is for a beautiful girl who has really been emerging recently as one of my newer favorite models.  Chastity is an intriguing brunette hottie who looks amazing in this gorgeous set for OnlySilkandSatin, wearing satin nightwear with black stockings on underneath, and hot lingerie.

Chastity first shot for OnlyTease last spring, and since then she has had a few great shoots, including her most recent one this January.  She is really pretty and I can definitely see her becoming one of the top regular girls for the OnlyAllSites.  She is also really growing on me and I just think she is so attractive, with such a pretty face and a hot slender physique.  I know I am definitely hoping that we will keep seeing a lot of her going into the future.  I thought her newest shoot was absolutely amazing (some sample pics of this HERE), and she looked so attractive and so radiant.

 Chastity is one of the girls who I am most excited about for the future on OnlyTease, and I think that she is also especially pretty in this set.  She just looks amazing in the pink robe, black nightie, and black stockings.  She is really becoming one of my new favorite models.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Chastity