Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Summer - amazing sexy secretary (in black tights) !!

 Tonight's update is another for the beautiful girl who I think is definitely one of the best OnlyTease models of all-time, and certainly one of the prettiest girls of more-recent years.  Summer is a cute brunette and she looks amazing in this gorgeous set for OnlySecretaries; wearing a cute outfit with a tight red turtleneck top, black miniskirt, and black tights on underneath.  She is also wearing cute cloggy shoes which I think really help set off this set !!

 Summer is a beautiful girl and she actually had her first OnlyTease shoot all the way back in 2012.  It is honestly hard for me to realize that she has been actively shooting for almost four years now, as she still looks so fresh-faced to me and still seems like she is one of the newer girls.  She has definitely been one of the best "regulars" though and she has really built up quite a nice profile of sets.  Summer was also booked for her newest OnlyTease shoot that was to take place in January, and apparently that shoot had to be postponed but it is going to go ahead now at some time in the near future, so we will see more new sets with Summer very soon !!

 She is so gorgeous and I think that this is one of her best sets.  I think she looks even more sweet and angelic with the glasses, and she has such a beautiful face and a pretty overall appearance.  I also love her fair skin, which I think makes her look so delicate and feminine.  She is just stunning in every way and it is also not hard to see why she has been one of the best glamour models in the UK this decade, besides just her OnlyAllSites work.  I recall she also finished quite highly in the annual Page-3 competition one year, at about the time she was just getting started on OnlyTease.

 Anyway, Summer is just amazing, and she has been such a great model for the last few years.  I am also really glad that she should be having her next OnlyTease shoot very soon.  I just really hope she also keeps being one of the most-frequent OnlyTease models for a very long time to come !!


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Summer