Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Lola A - absolutely amazing blonde in black stockings and red shorts !!

Today's update is for an amazing girl who is one of my top-few favorite models in OnlyTease history, and who yesterday also had an absolutely incredible major comeback shoot to OnlyTease.  Lola looked so incredible in her first site appearance in almost a year, and I honestly have to say that her return shoot may be my favorite thing to ever happen in the history of the OnlyAllSites.  She also looks so amazing in this set, one of her earlier ones, in which she wore an absolutely stunning and sexy outfit with red shorts, black stockings, and amazing lingerie on underneath.  She is such a pretty girl and just definitely one of the best of all time in every regard.

 Lola is such an incredible model, and I think she has such a hot and friendly face, and such amazing feminine physicality.  A couple of years ago, she was definitely a part of my "Big Four" of models, with Maria, Danielle A, and Laura H.  I think that of the present OnlyTease, Lola is just absolutely one of the best current girls.  I also actually made a post about Lola and her impending comeback a few days ago on my other page.... The new pics from her return shoot are posted on OnlyTease at present, and I have to say she looks absolutely stunning in them and it is so great to see her back !!

 I also think she looks so awesome and radiant in this particular photoset.  The lingerie she is wearing is so classy and stunning, and she also looks incredible in the tight red shorts.  She is just such a beautiful girl, and my only hope is that she continues shooting "regularly" and being one of the best active models.  She is absolutely one of my top-few favorites of all-time.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Lola-A