Sunday, April 3, 2016

Keleigh - amazing slender brunette in black pantyhose and boots !!

 Tonight's update is for a beautiful girl who has had three shoots so far for OnlyTease, and who I feel is really on the cusp of becoming one of my top favorites of all-time for the OnlyAllSites.  Keleigh is a cute and radiant brunette, and she looks so amazing in this hot set, wearing the tight yellow minidress with black pantyhose on underneath, and boots.

 Keleigh is booked for her next OnlyTease shoot in May, which is something I am really excited about.  Her first three shoots have been quite scattered over the last few years, but her most recent shoot was just this January (in which she looked amazing), and then it was so nice to see her quickly rebooked for this spring.  I really would love to see Keleigh start shooting a lot more frequently and "regularly," of which she is showing signs of doing this year.  If Keleigh strings a lot of shoots together and puts together a big profile of sets, she will easily be one of my favorites of all-time.  She is so gorgeous and also exactly "my type" of tall and slender brunette.  I think she is so amazing and she also has such a cute and pretty face.

 Keleigh's first shoot was also as far back as 2012... She was so amazing in her debut, but then she kind of went "off the radar" for a couple of years.  However, it is so great to see her back and active with OnlyTease in the present.  She is such an amazing model and I just think she is such a pretty girl.  I really can't wait to see all the new sets and outfits she will hopefully do in the near future.

 I also think she is so incredible in this set, as she looks absolutely stunning in the tight yellow dress and black pantyhose.  Honestly, for me, Keleigh is one of the four or five current models who I feel like is ready to make the jump to permanent OnlyTease regular stardom if we just see her a few more times in quick succession.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Keleigh