Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Scarlett T - amazing cute brunette in a flowery dress and tan stockings !!

 Tonight's update is for an amazing girl who is easily one of my favorite newer OnlyTease models, and who has just made such a fantastic impression with her first two shoots.  Scarlett T is so beautiful, fun, and incredible; and she also does such amazing poses in all of her sets.  She looks amazing in this cute set, wearing a flowery dress with tan stockings and hot lingerie on underneath !!

 Scarlett is such a dynamic and energetic girl, and she had her first two shoots for OnlyTease a few months ago.  She is definitely one of the newer models I am most excited about for the future of OnlyTease, and I can't wait to see a lot more of her.  She is so gorgeous and I also think the way she poses and works the camera is just amazing.  She also does some absolutely naughty and provocative shots, spreading her legs and basically letting you see her incredible fit body from every angle !!  Her awesome personality comes across so well and so strongly in all of her sets.  I honestly think that Scarlett is just perfect and she is rapidly becoming one of my newer favorite models.

 Scarlette also seemed so enthusiastic on the OnlyTease forums after her first two shoots, so I definitely think she will become a long-term "regular" for the sites.  I really think she is a model OnlyTease is going to make the effort to get back very frequently.  She is one of the two or three newer models I am very excited to see lots more of in the near future.  Scarlett is just absolutely gorgeous and definitely one of the most attractive girls right now, in my opinion !!


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Scarlett-T