Monday, April 9, 2018

Brooke G - incredible fantasy nurse in tan pantyhose !

 Today's update is for a beautiful girl who is so nice, and also who I think has rather quietly been one of the best OnlyTease models for such a long time now.  Brooke G looks so sexy in this incredible set, dressed as a stunning "fantasy nurse" in the snug-fitting red and white costume, with amazing tan pantyhose on underneath.  She is so pretty and I think this costume matches her incredible fair skin and red lipstick so perfectly.  I have also always thought too that this nurse costume is one of the hottest fantasy outfits in the entire OnlyTease wardrobe, and worn with tan pantyhose it is so perfect.

 Brooke is so nice and she had her first OnlyTease shoot all the way back in 2008, and honestly in my opinion she's been having great shoots but also perhaps a bit "under the radar" of all the glamour models in general for a decade now.  She is so nice and like I said I love her fair looks, and she is so hot and busty.  When she sticks her hand down her tan pantyhose... amazing !  The bra and panties she is wearing with this set are so hot too.  Brooke is such a sexy girl and really I think one of the best and nicest, and she always has such pretty looks to the camera.... The great news too is that Brooke has also been announced for her next OnlyTease shoot in May, which I am really excited about as she is so amazing.

 I'd definitely say though that this is one of Brooke's best and hottest outfits on her entire OnlyTease portfolio.  She looks so striking and so femme, and like I said the light colors of this nurse outfit match her look so well.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Brooke-G












































No comments:

Post a Comment