Saturday, April 7, 2018

Jenny James - amazing blonde hottie in black tights !!

 Today's update is for a beautiful girl who is so cute, and another who has really recently become one of my newer favorites.  Jenny James is so awesome and she looked so hot in her "VIP shoot" a couple months ago for the VIP section.  She looks so hot in this awesome set, wearing a stunning little outfit and showing off all of her incredible black tights underneath her miniskirt !  She is so cute and pretty and recently has just really become a girl who has been getting my attention as one of the hottest.

 Jenny actually had her first shoot all the way back in 2014, and honestly it doesn't seem like she has been shooting that long but she has actually been a very steady "regular" now for the last 4 or 5 years.  Her recent "VIP shoot" was really nice (and this is one of the sets), and she just looked so incredible in 3 of these sets in particular and really really caught my eye.  She's so busty and also so friendly-looking, and the way this tight top shows off her incredible bosom and cleavage is just astounding !  She is so hot and honestly the only thing I wonder is why she went "under the radar" with me for so long ??... She's really really nice though, and definitely becoming a new favorite for me.

 Jenny is also booked for her next OnlyTease shoot later this month, which I am really excited about.  Also, looking at the OnlyTease forums, she really seems to be catching on as well with a lot of other members, so I really hope this translates in to her doing even more shoots in the future.  Also, at the bottom of this page, I posted another pic from another VIP set she did that was absolutely astounding to me !... She's so hot the way she "grabbed those handles" and "bounced around" (you'll see what I mean)... She's such a nice-naughty girl !


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Jenny-James












































1 comment:

  1. Picture #2 says it all. As for bouncing around, visitors to the OAS forum will know about that.

    ReplyDelete