Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Celeste - amazing Czech "cowgirl" in yellow tights !

Today's update is for a beautiful girl who is so cute and has already had two 2-day shoots for OnlyTeaseCeleste is an amazing adorable Czech model and she looks so awesome in this hot set, dressed as a cute "cowgirl" in a cute denim romper with yellow tights on underneath, and cowboy boots.  I also love the cute "cherry" lingerie she is wearing in this set.  She is so nice and she had her first visit to OnlyTease late last year, and then another last month; and she's a girl who I really really hope we'll keep seeing a lot more of, as she's so much fun.

 Celeste is so hot and she looks so awesome in this set.  I love the cute cowgirl hat and she's so fun and flirtatious in it.  She has the cutest facial expressions and she's such a great petite model, and she really seems to be enjoying herself in this shoot.  I love this set as I think she's so nice and very sweet, and she's a girl I just really hope we will keep seeing many more times and for many more 2-day shoots as well.

 This costume is so awesome too... The "cowgirl" is a fantasy set I really wish OnlyTease would do a bit more frequently.  I think Celeste was just amazing in this shoot.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Celeste













































1 comment:

  1. The cherry themed bra plays off well against her dark eyes and amazing hair. Maybe no other OAS girl such such an outstanding mane! More Celeste updates would be welcome.

    ReplyDelete