Thursday, March 31, 2016

Maria - amazing brunette hottie in a red latex dress !!

 Tonight's update is another for the beautiful girl who I definitely think is one of the most stunning models in OnlyTease history (but she also recently had a site name-change to "Maria''.... and I posted about this name change situation HERE on this post).... Maria is such a gorgeous girl and she looks amazing in this set from her VIP shoot, dressed in a tight latex dress with black stockings on underneath.  She is absolutely stunning and she looks so angelic and yet so provocative in this set !!

 Maria is easily one of my favorite OnlyTease models of all time.  She had her first shoot in mid-2014, and her most recent one was in November of last year.  To be honest, I am starting to get a bit worried now that she may be done shooting for the OnlyAllSites, as such name-changes never seem to bode well for the future when models get them.  I am definitely still hoping that Maria will shoot again, but there has been nothing said about a rebooking for her since her November shoot, and we are now almost in April.  We just really have to hold out hope though that she will come back.

 I think that Maria is one of the most attractive girls in OnlyTease history, by far... She is so stunning and in this VIP shoot, I thought she looked so fresh-faced and radiant.  I think she looked amazing and so sexy in this set.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Maria