Sunday, December 6, 2015

Alegra Thomas - sultry and radiant hottie !!

 Today's update is for a beautiful girl who I definitely think is one of the hottest models of more recent OnlyTease history.  Alegra Thomas is a tall and slender hottie who had a number of great shoots for the OnlyAllSites across 2013 and 2014, but unfortunately she has slowed down a bit as a site regular in 2015 and has not had a new shoot now since late last year.  I obviously still hope though that at some point in the near future she will be back !!...  She looks amazing in this stunning set, wearing a revealing blue clubbing dress with tan pantyhose on underneath.

 This set below is one of my favorite photosets with Alegra.  She is so pretty in all of her sets, but I especially love this one as she looks so hot in the sheer tan pantyhose with bum-fitting panties on underneath !!  She also looks so amazing in the revealing tight blue dress that shows off all of her cleavage.  She is just so pretty and in this set she looks so radiant, which I believe is one of her later ones she did for the OnlyAllSites.  Her most recent shoot was in October of 2014, which is still not that distant but I'd say I am starting to maybe wonder if we will ever see her shoot for OAS again !?  I certainly hope so.

 When Alegra first began modeling (first shoot in December of 2012), she just seemed like such a promising model for the future and she definitely delivered with several great shoots over the next two years.  I just really hope though that she will still come back for more in the future as she is honestly amazing.  I am quite sad that we haven't seen her in 2015 as she is such a friendly-looking and fresh-faced girl.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models