Sunday, December 6, 2015

Kim B - sultry stunner !!

 Today's update is another for the beautiful girl who I think is one of the best models of all-time in the history of OnlyTease, as well as a girl who I also think is a bit underrated.  It actually always kind of surprised me that Kim B seemed to be a bit underrated on the OnlyAllSites, as she is devastatingly beautiful and she was an active and frequent model for a long period of time.  (her photosets were always very highly-rated, but for some reason she never seemed to really get talked about that much on the site forums)....  Anyway, I know a lot of people really did appreciate her, and she looks amazing in this stunning set for OnlyOpaques, dressed in a tight gray figure-hugging dress, with thick purple tights on underneath !!

 Kim B was one of my top-favorite models in the middle-era of OnlyTease, and she was a great active "regular" between the years 2008 and 2012.  She was a girl who shot very frequently and consistently, and she was just a really beautiful girl in all of her sets.  I actually am quite sad that she has not been back for new shoots over the past few years, but I think that she just kind of quietly moved on.  She was always so great in all of her new shoots and she really built up quite a nice profile with a variety of outfits.

 Kim is so gorgeous, and she really has a look that I'd describe as "sultry" and even a bit exotic.  I think she also looked amazing with the dirty-blonde hair she had in this set.  This photoset was actually one of her first ones for OnlyTease all the way back in 2008, and at that time I remember thinking that she was the hottest OnlyTease model yet seen !!


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Kim-B