Saturday, December 5, 2015

Demi J - stunning brunette in tan stockings !!

 Today's bonus update is for a beautiful brunette who I actually recently voted for (in the annual "Model of the Year" poll) as my favorite overall current model for OnlyTease.  Demi J is a tall, gorgeous, and cute stunner who has absolutely emerged as a great new model of 2015.  She is really beautiful and I think she is so dynamic in all of her sets and videos for the OnlyAllSites.  To me, her beauty is at such a high-level, and she is frankly just off-the-charts.  She looks amazing in this gorgeous set for OnlySecretaries, wearing a cute outfit with a little black dress, white jacket, tan stockings on underneath, and red lingerie.

 I think Demi is an absolutely beautiful girl and she really impressed me instantly when she had her first OnlyTease shoot in early 2015.  She has had several more this year at a regular pace, and she is without a doubt one of the best current "regulars."  I honestly find her to be so pretty and if I had to imagine the "ideal" girl, I'd come up with someone like Demi J.  She seems so sweet and naturally friendly, in addition to her beautiful face and fit physique.  Also, at present, she is one of the highest-scoring current models across all of the OnlyAllSites... There is just so much to like with her and check out, if you follow my link at the bottom of this post !!

 Demi also just had her newest OnlyTease shoot this November, which had more amazing sets and videos to add to her rapidly-growing OnlyAllSites profile... (some sample pictures of this HERE !!)...   I voted her as my #1 both for "Model of the Year" and for "Newcomer of the Year"... As of yet, the date of her next shoot is not known, but I will definitely let you know when it is going to happen.  I am really hoping we see her again for another solo shoot early in 2016.

 (another thing I like about this set, by the way, is how Demi's red lipstick matches her red lingerie !!... She is such a pretty and photogenic girl, and already one of my top favorite glamour models of all-time).


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Demi-J