Thursday, December 3, 2015

Holly Gibbons - black tights and boots !!

Today's update is for a beautiful girl who I feel like I talk about very frequently on my pages, probably because she is such a gorgeous and consistently-shooting model for OnlyTease.  Holly Gibbons has been one of my all-time favorite OnlyTease models since her site-debut all the way back in 2010, and my appreciation for her has been very strong since then.  She also had her newest OnlyTease shoot in October of this year, which was a really fantastic studio visit.  She looks amazing in this hot set, wearing a cute outfit with a black overcoat, a pink dress on underneath, black tights, and boots !!

 Holly is so pretty and her high-level of attractiveness has made her such a great model over the last six years or so.  She also seems to really have a sweet personality, and she is such a reliable girl and generally a great shooter for OnlyTease.  I love her pretty smiles and her big friendly eyes.  She also has such a radiant blonde look.  Over the last six years, she has done so many fantastic sets, and perhaps quietly she has built up one of the best portfolios of any OnlyAllSites model.

 It is unknown when she will be back in for her next shoot, but we are getting to that "quiet time" of the year with the Christmas break coming up, and not much is known about forthcoming shoots beyond February.  I really hope that Holly will be back in the OnlyTease studio early next year or so.  I am a huge fan of Holly so I will be the first to post about it when her next shoot gets announced !!


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Holly-Gibbons