Thursday, December 24, 2015

Emma Glover - Christmas hottie !!

 Today's update is for a beautiful girl who has been a great active model on OnlyTease for about four years now; but I honestly have to kind of admit that I overlooked her for a long time, and she only really crept up on me a bit lately to become one of my newer favorites.  Emma Glover is absolutely lovely and she looks amazing in this cute Christmas set, wearing black stockings underneath her red Santa dress.  She is really pretty and I think she is one of the most attractive OnlyTease girls; and she also just had her most recent shoot this month.

 Emma Glover actually did not shoot for OnlyTease for most of 2014, and I think a lot of people were wondering about her and if she would visit the OnlyAllSites studio again.  Fortunately, she has had two amazing shoots this year, including her December one, and she has without a doubt established herself as one of the top active "regulars" again and as one of the favorite girls.  She has looked so amazing in her new shoots this year.  You can actually see some sample pics of her new shoot HERE !!... She looks so lovely with her new hairstyle and honestly I just hope we keep seeing her very frequently for years to come.  I think she has taken her modeling to the "next level" with her shoots this year, as well, as she has looked so stunning.

 She also looks so amazing in this cute holiday-fantasy costume, and she is just a very pretty girl who is so photogenic in all of her OnlyTease sets.  I also definitely hope that she will shoot again for the OnlyAllSites in early 2016... I will let you know if she is booked as she is obviously one of the girls I am highest on right now and most eager to see back for more sets !!


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Emma-Glover