Thursday, December 10, 2015

Kelli Smith - satin nightwear and pantyhose !!

 Tonight's update is for a beautiful girl who is one of my favorite models currently "active" on OnlyTease.  Kelli Smith is an amazing model who looks incredible in this set for OnlySilkandSatin, wearing a pink robe with a satin nightie on underneath, and tan pantyhose !!

 Kelli has been a regular visitor to the OnlyTease studio since 2011, and consistently she has just been one of my personal favorite models.  She is amazingly pretty, with such a hot face and a fit physique.  She is so fit and cute and just a really photogenic girl, and I love her cheeky smile.  She has done so many amazing sets, including several great shoots for the OnlyAllSites in 2015 alone.

 Kelli also shot most recently for OnlyTease this November, which was another amazing appearance for her  This set is hers in particular is one of my favorites, as she looks incredible in the sheer tan pantyhose, and I love the blonde hairstyle she had for this shoot.  I also personally put Kelli in the top-10 for my "Model of the Year" ballot for OnlyTease at the end of this year.  She is such a beautiful girl and easily one of my current favorite UK glamour models.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Kelli-Smith