Monday, March 21, 2016

Amber Mae - cute and stunning redhead in black stockings !!

 Today's update is for a beautiful girl who is one of my favorite short-term models of OnlyTease, and who is a girl I think could have potentially become one of the best of all-time in site history.  Amber Mae is a gorgeous redhead who was an amazing newcomer to the site about a year and a half ago, but she stopped shooting regularly for OnlyTease to pursue other reality opportunities.  I still hope though that maybe one day she will pick up shooting for OnlyTease again... She looks so amazing in this cute set, wearing the flirty blue dress with black stockings and hot lingerie underneath !!

 Amber had a few shoots in late 2014 and early 2015, and based on these shoots she had instantly become one of my new favorites and was primed to jump into my personal top-3 or 4.  She is so seriously gorgeous and based on her first few sets I thought her potential was just amazing.  If she had kept on shooting there is just no doubt she'd be a top girl for me right now.  However, I remember last year she got on a show called "Love Island" under a different name and even won that show.  This achievement for reality television basically put her level of fame past any more OnlyTease appearances, which is great for her own career but obviously a shame for us in a way, as she probably won't return for any more shoots.  I obviously hope that one day she will be back to OnlyTease though.

 Also, I am not a UK poster, even though the OnlyAllSites is a UK-based site.  As I'm not from the UK, I haven't been able to watch all of Amber on the UK reality shows or see how her career is doing.  Her fame as a glamour model seems to have grown quite beyond the bounds of a site like OnlyTease though, so I really doubt she will be back in the immediate future.

 She is just such a gorgeous model though, and this set with her for OnlyOpaques is absolutely amazing.  She is so pretty, and it is not hard to see why she did so well on "Love Island."  She is so cute and she truly has that amazing "girl next door" look, but she is also so glamorous at the same time.  I just really hope one day she will add more OnlyTease sets to the few shoots she already has on her embryonic profile.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Amber-Mae