Monday, March 28, 2016

Gina B - amazing cute brunette in black stockings !!

 Tonight's update is for a beautiful girl who is easily one of my newer favorite OnlyTease models.  I am actually a bit surprised that this is my first post for Gina B on this page, as she is such a cute and amazing girl and definitely one of the most talented models who has come on the scene in the last year or so.  She looks so incredible in this hot set for OnlyOpaques, wearing a fun salmon-colored dress with black stockings and cute underwear on underneath.  She is such a pretty girl and she is definitely one of the best current models, in my opinion !!

 Gina had her first shoot last summer.  She was instantly so amazing and she followed up rather quickly with several more great appearances.  She is also booked for her next OnlyTease shoot in April, which I really can't wait to see.  She is so cute, petite, and adorable, and it is not hard to see why she has become an instant favorite for so many.  Gina also seems like she is doing so well in a lot of glamour modeling and even some television work right now in the UK.  When it comes to OnlyTease though, she is definitely one of the hottest and fastest-rising current girls.

 I also really love Gina, as she is so engaging and I think she is so cute in every way.  She is just a great perky model and I honestly really can't wait to see her do many more sets for OnlyTease.  She is just one of those girls who is an instant favorite and with whom it is so easy to fall in love with.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Gina-B