Monday, March 14, 2016

Rachel H - petite and radiant blonde !!

 Today's update is for a beautiful girl who is one of my favorite current OnlyTease models, and who I think looks so incredibly radiant in this classy outfit.  Rachel H is so cute and I think she looks awesome in this sophisticated "dress to impress" outfit, with tan stockings and hot white underwear on underneath !!

 Rachel had her first OnlyTease shoot last year, and she has had several amazing ones since then and has really established herself as one of the best current models.  She had probably the highlight so far of her OnlyTease career earlier this month, shooting an amazing duo shoot with the lovely Holly Gibbons (some amazing preview pics of this HERE)... She was so amazing in all of these duo sets with Holly Gibbons, and this cute set from Rachel is also one of my favorite solo ones from her.  I think she looks so cute and radiant, and so dynamic and polished in this set.  I think she is so lovely and she is definitely one of my favorite current OnlyTease models.

 Rachel also had a fantastic solo shoot the day after her amazing duo with Holly Gibbons.  I really think she is going to be one of the top models for a long time to come, as she is so engaged with the site and her many fans.  She is definitely one of the best glamour models right now in the UK, and such a great and cute presence for OnlyTease.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Rachel-H