Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Paige D - amazing cute secretary in tan pantyhose !!

 Tonight's update is for a beautiful girl who is one of my favorite former models of OnlyTease, and who I think is so cute and pretty.  Paige D looks amazing in this hot secretary set, wearing a cute and classy outfit with coffee-toned pantyhose on underneath.  I think she was so radiant in this set and she always looked amazing in her OnlyTease shoots.

 Paige is a girl who was very active for OnlyTease for a few years earlier this decade, but then she stopped visiting when she shot for Playboy and when I think she began focusing some other more-adult types of work.  I have still seen her active here and there though with some glamour work in the recent past, but it seems as of now she is totally off-the-radar for OnlyTease.  I have actually asked about her rebook a couple of times in the recent past, but nothing has come of it, so I think she basically will not be back... She still had such a great run over a few years of shooting though, including an amazing duo shoot with the lovely Natalie T.

 I think Paige was so radiant in this particular shoot, especially with this cute hairstyle and dark-blonde hair color.  She is such a pretty girl and she has so many great sets and outfits.  She is just one of my former favorites and a girl I still think is one of the prettiest of all-time.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Paige-D