Thursday, March 3, 2016

Lola A - amazing blonde in tight black leggings !!

 Today's update is for a beautiful girl who is easily one of my favorite models of all time, and who I think is just one of the most stunning girls ever to shoot for OnlyTease.  Lola A looks amazing in this hot set for OnlySilkandSatin, wearing a cute outfit with a pink top, skin-tight black trousers, and black pantyhose.  She also looks so incredible in the purple bra and panties she is wearing underneath !!

 Lola had her first OnlyTease shoot in the summer of 2014, and then she shot many more times over a short period until what looked to be her final shoot in the summer of 2015.  Even though she was only active for about a year, she shot an incredible 7 times in this short span.  It is unclear if she will be back in the future, though, as she has kind of gone "off-the-radar" of active shooting, but I am still holding out a lot of hope that we will see Lola again.  For me, she is at least one of my top 4 or 5 favorites of any model in the more-recent OnlyTease history.

 This set is also by far one of my favorite outfits with her on the OnlyAllSites.  She just looks amazing in this cute set, especially with the black pantyhose and amazing purple lingerie she is wearing underneath.  She is just so beautiful, tall, busty, and stunning.  I just think she is one of the most amazing girls, with such an incredible and fit physique, and sensational curves....  I know I really hope that Lola A will have more shoots for OnlyTease in the future, though.  Her most recent shoot was still just in June of last year, so even though things are quiet on her at present we are not that far removed from her most recent appearance.  For me, she is just by far one of the biggest standouts of the modern OnlyTease era.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Lola-A