Sunday, February 1, 2015

Adele - friendly hottie !!

 Today's update is for a pretty lady who has been a great but also somewhat divisive OnlyTease model.  Adele is an amazing beauty who was one of the best newcomers of 2013, and continued to shoot frequently and regularly through 2014.  Here she is looking amazing in a sexy set, wearing a cute tan dress with tan pantyhose !!

 Adele is so naturally cute and pretty, but she had some controversy as she got a couple large tattoos early in 2014 that put some of her fans off of her.  I try not to be biased or judgemental, myself, but I have to say I just couldn't get interested in her newest sets, now that she has large tattoos on her chest and arms... Just not the kind of thing I personally find appealing !!  However, Jade was so cute and pretty in her first sets, that she still is a top OnlyTease model in my eyes.  This set is from one of her first shoots, in which she looked so naturally lovely.

 (Last pic shows her big tats)...

 Adele is just an amazing beauty, and she looks so hot in this set, wearing tan pantyhose.  She has amazing curves and such a pretty face.  For me, Adele is a big "what could have been," specifically what types of sets she could be doing without tattoos.  Adele has still been in to shoot lots, even after getting tattoos, as she has lots of fans and is a well-regarded regular.

 She is lovely, but girls with tats just aren't my thing !!

http://www.onlyallsites.com/Adele