Monday, February 16, 2015

Charlie B - hot college girl !!

 Today's bonus update features a girl who is easily everyone's favourite new model this year.  While I know we are still very early into 2015, I feel very comfortable saying that Charlie B will be near the top of the MOTY and NOTY polls at the end of this year.

 This girl has been so insanely popular and highly-requested since her OnlyTease debut two months ago.  Several people have pestered me for more new sample sets with her, so here you go.  Honestly, the reason I haven't posted on Charlie B in the past few weeks is because I've run out of tights sets with her, and the ethos of this page is tights and pantyhose.... So therefore I will post the occasional socks or stockings set with her until her next shoot comes, whenever that may be !!

 Charlie looks stunning in this set, wearing a hot college-uniform set with a white blouse, plaid skirt, white knee-socks, and white panties underneath.  She is so sexy in this outfit, and the way she ties her blouse underneath into a crop-top displays her mammoth boobs to absolute perfection.  She is even hotter once she starts showing you her cute white panties underneath.  Charlie looks so amazing in this flirtatious outfit.

 Charlie is such a beautiful girl, and it is not hard to see why she will be one of the most popular OnlyTease models for years to come.  I really only wish she'd shoot again soon so I have a few more tights photosets of her to share with you !!


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Charlie-B