Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Lily - brunette stunner !!

 Today's update is for a gorgeous girl who has only had two shoots for OnlyTease.  She is definitely a girl I wish we had much more of, but sadly she has not been back to OnlyTease for over a year since her last shoot.

 Lily is a gorgeous and cute brunette who won many hearts after her amazing debut shoot in late 2013.  She returned for her 2nd follow-up shoot in January of 2014, but sadly, absolutely nothing has been heard from her since.  I know I'd really like this girl to return for more, but I think it is most likely she just quit glamour modeling and declined a return.  I haven't seen much else on her in UK glamour-modeling apart from her two OnlyTease appearances.

 This girl is so hot though, and her first sets were absolutely eye-opening.  I seriously think she has/had potential to be one of the best OnlyTease models of all time.  And who knows, a comeback is always a possibility.  Lily is so hot, and there is always a place for her at OnlyTease !!

http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Lily