Sunday, February 8, 2015

Anastasia Harris - sultry secretary !!

 Today's update is for a lady who I think is one of the hottest models in OnlyTease history.  Anastasia Harris is a brunette stunner who is definitely one of the most dynamic models we have ever had.

 Anastasia is a gorgeous brunette who just oozes sultry sex-appeal.  While many new OnlyTease models come off as perhaps shy or demure, Anastasia has an extremely aggressive style of teasing.  She really does some of the hottest poses and looks-to-the-camera of any model we have had.  Here she is dressed as a stunning secretary in a black dress and black tights.  I know if she was my secretary, we'd be getting ZERO work done in the office.

 Anastasia is also so beautiful, and she reminds me a bit of the famous actress Famke Janssen !!  In the time she was an "active" model for OnlyTease, she was consistently in my top-10 of personal favourite girls.  Sadly, she is "exclusive" with another agency these days, and not shooting for OnlyTease, but I dare say that she is one of the former models who is most likely to make a comeback to our sites one day.  I know I'd love to see lots more sets with this hottie.

 Anastasia is just great, and she is really one of the most memorable and sexy models ever to feature on the OnlyAllSites !!

http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Anastasia