Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Layla P - sultry hottie !!!

  Today's update is for a beautiful girl who I strongly feel was one of the best new models of 2013.  Layla P is a gorgeous and looks absolutely stunning in this hot set, wearing a purple minidress with purple pantyhose !!

 Layla had two shoots in 2013 which I thought were absolutely exceptional.  Unfortunately, I was shocked by how completely overlooked she seemed to be by the rest of the OnlyTease membership, and she has not been back in well over a year.  I was really surprised she did not "take off" more, especially as she was highly-touted and requested before her first shoot, and she is also a very well-known model outside of OnlyTease.

 It may be because she does not model topless, and has enhanced boobs, but many other models have had successful runs on OnlyTease in spite of one or both of these parameters (Louisa Marie, Charli Delu, etc)... Honestly, I'm not sure why Layla is only a "two-hit-wonder," as I think she is so exceptionally gorgeous.  I know I definitely hope she'll pick up again for OnlyTease in 2015 !!

http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Layla-P