Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Stephanie W - brunette beauty

 Today's update is for a beautiful girl who has been one of the best regular OnlyTease models of the past few years.  Stephanie W is a stunning and friendly brunette who looks amazing in this hot set, wearing a tight red dress with tan fishnet pantyhose !!

 I also apologize for the lack of topless pics in this set.  Unfortunately, thanks to some changes being imposed and enforced by blogger, the preview features on this page will have to be strictly non-explicit.  I will also have to go back over all my blogs and gut the topless pics from 1000+ posts, and even then, I'm frankly not sure if these pages will be permitted to stand.  We will see I suppose.  Anyway, I really hope you enjoy this sensational set.


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Stephanie-W