Sunday, February 22, 2015

Charlie B - French maid !!

  Today's update is another for the beautiful girl who has taken OnlyTease by storm, early in 2015.  Charlie B is a beautiful blonde girl who is without a doubt the consensus-favourite new model this year.

 Charlie looks stunning in this set, dressed as a hot French maid and wearing black stockings !!  I apologize in advance that this is not a tights set, but I have already made a post about every single tights set Charlie has done so far on each one of my pages.  The ethos of a blog is that every update will usually be a tights set, but I am out of them with Charlie, and moving to her stockings sets !!  So many people have asked me about this girl, that I feel compelled to give lots of updates with her.

 Fortunately, Charlie is actually booked for her next OnlyTease shoot TOMORROW, so very soon I will have lots of new sets of her, and new tights sets to share.  I will definitely keep you updated on all the new content with this stunning girl.  I think she is one of the most exceptionally beautiful girls that OnlyTease has ever seen !!


http://www.onlyallsites.com/Models/Charlie-B